Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to EconBlog!

Hi Everyone,

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my blog, EconBlog. My name is Matthew Staub and I am an undergraduate Economics student at Lebanon Valley College. I am planning on attending graduate school and pursuing a Ph.D. in one of various economic fields. I am intrigued primarily by micro-economics, financial economics, and monetary policy. I will, however, write about any economic topic that is stirring my mind at the time. I’d like to use this blog to present current issues, critically examine them, and then take into consideration your responses and feelings as readers of my material. I appreciate all opinions and feedback, even those of a critical nature. After all, I’m a student, and my goal in establishing this blog is to expand my thinking and learning, and along the way, provide you as readers some useful information. I look forward to writing and to viewing your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment